Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere to weigh trailer/car

Options
  • 19-02-2019 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭

Is there a public weighbridge or scales where I can drive a trailer / car to weigh them? Anywhere within an hour of the city is fine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

There's a grain place in carrigtwohill that gives certs for Doe.

Or go to ashgrove recycling or scrap metal cork. They have good size weighbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Markcheese

I've used the carrigtohil one in the past, but can't remember exactly where it is..
    Is the public weighbridge down on the docks (just past the idle hour) still open, might be worth giving city council a bell...

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

mp3guy wrote: »
    Is there a public weighbridge or scales where I can drive a trailer / car to weigh them? Anywhere within an hour of the city is fine.

Go to any of the quarries. They would have no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Mefistofelino

City Council weighbridge on Kennedy Quay is still in operation. Call ahead ((021)4963538) as their opening times may be dictated by ship unloading

Advertisement