Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Transfer

Options
  • 19-02-2019 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, 
    Can you advise what is the quickest method to transfer funds from my BOI account into another BOI account? 
    I would be hoping to be able to transfer funds tomorrow morning and have them into the other account by the end of the day. 
    If there is a fee for an urgent transfer this would be no problem but I was unable to find information on the website pertaining this. 
    Any advise would be appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi all, 
    Can you advise what is the quickest method to transfer funds from my BOI account into another BOI account? 
    I would be hoping to be able to transfer funds tomorrow morning and have them into the other account by the end of the day. 
    If there is a fee for an urgent transfer this would be no problem but I was unable to find information on the website pertaining this. 
    Any advise would be appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Hi there,
    Thanks for the message.
    Once both Bank of Ireland accounts are held within the Republic of Ireland you can make a transfer through 365 online and the funds should reach the payee account the same day.
    If you have the other account set up as a payee already on your 365 profile you can make the transfer at any time. If not you can add the payee and once your mobile phone number is registered on your profile it can be added within a matter of minutes.
    There would just be a 10 cent transaction charge for any Eurozone transfer done through 365 online.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement