Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrible Internet speeds

• 19-02-2019 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

I'll make this quick. Can I just cancel my service with Eir? It's been six months of a nightmare at this stage and I'm done, you win, just let me out of the contract. I refuse to call 1901 as it is impossible to get through. Webchat are worse than useless. Just please cancel my contract with your horrible company. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

I'll make this quick. Can I just cancel my service with Eir? It's been six months of a nightmare at this stage and I'm done, you win, just let me out of the contract. I refuse to call 1901 as it is impossible to get through. Webchat are worse than useless. Just please cancel my contract with your horrible company. 
    Hi ridonkulous

Unfortunately we can't deal with technical issues through our Social Media channels.  You can call our tech support team on the following number 1890 260 260 who will be able to help with your issue.  If you cancel your account before your contract has ended you may be charged early cease charges.  

Many thanks

Linzi 

Advertisement