Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrician

Options
  • 19-02-2019 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Looking for an electrician now for weeks to put in a couple of extra electric points/sockets in a house in city centre. No joy. I know tradesmen are busy but does anyone know of someone (registered electrician) happy to call and do a cash job.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Last time I needed that done I used this guy and he was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tarf

Was wondering what would I be expecting to pay to get two extra plug sockets (not together so 4 extra plugs) put in, in a bedroom what would I be expecting to pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

BeerNut wrote: »
    Last time I needed that done I used this guy and he was excellent.

No reply despite contacting him twice... Anyone else?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 eastwaller

Sorry for bumping this up. I am in a similar situation living in East Wall. Anyone know a good electrician please?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

I used tradesmen ie and for other jobs too and all worked out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

maxsmum wrote: »
    Looking for an electrician now for weeks to put in a couple of extra electric points/sockets in a house in city centre. No joy. I know tradesmen are busy but does anyone know of someone (registered electrician) happy to call and do a cash job.

Whatever about the cash job definetely make sure that the electrician is registered, vital in the case of a fire as the insurance company will reject a claim otherwise

Advertisement