Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loyalty team

• 19-02-2019 3:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Anyone from the loyalty team here??

I have just spent my third session on hold for over an hour..

My bill is incorrect due to an error by the loyalty team and only they can correct it..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

mikep wrote: »
    Hi
    Anyone from the loyalty team here??

I have just spent my third session on hold for over an hour..

My bill is incorrect due to an error by the loyalty team and only they can correct it..
    Hi mikep 

You would need to dial 1901 to speak to the loyalty department.  I may be able to assist you here first regarding your bill.  If you would like to pm me the following details along with your query I can try to be of assistance to you.

Name
    Account Number
    DOB
    1st Line of address
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

~Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭paddy19

Where is the email address for the loyalty team?

When will Eir join the rest of the universe and allow its customer to use email instead leaving them for hours on the phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

paddy19 wrote: »
    Where is the email address for the loyalty team?

When will Eir join the rest of the universe and allow its customer to use email instead leaving them for hours on the phone?
    Hi paddy19, 

I have responded to your other post. 

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CrossGeo

Hi, unfortunately i am also spending hours on hold trying to reach any of the loyalty team. Can I be contacted back instead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭mikep

CrossGeo wrote: »
    Hi, unfortunately i am also spending hours on hold trying to reach any of the loyalty team. Can I be contacted back instead?
    Hi
    I recently got this resolved by dialing 1901 at 08:58 and by the time all the options are dealt with and I chose to speak to a customer service rep I got through at 09:01..they put me straight through to loyalty and I (finally) got the issue resolved..This might be worth a try..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

CrossGeo wrote: »
    Hi CrossGeo

Unfortunately we can't arrange call backs with the Loyalty Department.  We do apologise to our customers, we are working hard on getting the department fully staffed during this transition period.

Kind regards

Linzi  

Advertisement