Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring money

Options
  • 19-02-2019 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I want to transfer 27,000 to an account, my on-line banking only allows me 10,000. How can I do this transfer. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

hillbloom wrote: »
    I want to transfer 27,000 to an account, my on-line banking only allows me 10,000. How can I do this transfer. 

Hi hillbloom,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    When adding a payee online you can select to receive the activation code for the payee in the post and when you do this the daily limit would be €20,000 so you could make this payment over two days on 365 online rather than three. Alternatively you can also pop into a branch of Bank of Ireland with some photo ID and any cashier will be happy to make a transfer for the full amount that you have mentioned.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement