Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Time Evening Courses GTI

Options
  • 19-02-2019 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,
    Thought this may be a better place for this rather than third level but if wrong forum, I’m
    Sorry please delete !
    I am working full time at the moment and contemplating doing the business management evening course in GTI. Has anyone heard of anyone’s experience / work load / student
    Body etc?
    It mentions an exam fee but then only projects and no exam mentioned in the assessment section. (Would rather exams to be honest )
    Their website is terribly short of information and I can’t seem to find anything online as regards people’s experiences there .

I have previously studied denominated psychology in NUIG for three years but didn’t finish my last exams due to an illness, a number
    Of years ago. Just want to keep my brain occupied while I figure out my next move or spend an obscene amount of money on commerce elsewhere before I am entirely certain as to what to do.
    I made that mistake once !

Many thanks if anybody has info .

Advertisement