Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fine lines around eyes

Options
  • 19-02-2019 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Im 30, ive noticed in the last few months the lines under my eyes have gotten very bad, the skin is like crepe paper and the lines stretch down to my cheeks. Ive always taken good care of my skin but the state of it now is making me feel very depressed.
    I keep my skin moisturized and exfoliated, always wear 30+ spf, I feel I do everything I should be doing but then I look at other women my age or my older brothers and they all have better skin than me, not a line on their faces, friends my age havnt skin near as bad as mine. It changes so quickly too, within a few weeks I will have developed a further set of lines.
    What upsets me the most is 2 years ago I was still getting asked for ID, I always had amazing skin, in those 2 years something dramatically changed.
    Is there anything I can do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

I'm sorry to hear this. Sudden changes in skin are very upsetting. Do you use an eye cream/ serum?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

They could be dehydration lines.

Drinking lots of water will help as will
    using products with Hyaluronic Acid.

Personally I use the vicky Aquaila Serum that helps add hydration back into your skin! There are a few more cheaper options out there.

If it's skin aging then a vitamin A or Retinol would be your best bet, I use one at a low dose by The Ordinary to keep it at bay - I'm 32

Advertisement