Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comprehensive or less

Options
  • 19-02-2019 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭

Evening, ive always had fully comp insurance, and despite my wife not having a full licence my renewal quotes have always been very reasonable, €560 on 08 ivtec civic, but recent years it has been creeping up and jumped this year, is it worth getting fully comp as realistically who claims for damage caused by yourself and if you're not going to claim then whats the point in having it.
    There was a difference of 18€ between the two when i first got the insurance years ago but now is it worth it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭9935452

Phil.x wrote: »
    Evening, ive always had fully comp insurance, and despite my wife not having a full licence my renewal quotes have always been very reasonable, €560 on 08 ivtec civic, but recent years it has been creeping up and jumped this year, is it worth getting fully comp as realistically who claims for damage caused by yourself and if you're not going to claim then whats the point in having it.
    There was a difference of 18€ between the two when i first got the insurance years ago but now is it worth it.

Whats the difference now ?
    What extra benefits does fully comp give you?

Sometimes breakdown , windscreen , driving of other cars to name a few arent on third part fire and theft

Even now a lot of the time there isnt much difference between the two

Advertisement