Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30 day contract ? Terrible customer service experience.

• 19-02-2019 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭

Hi, 
    I have just had the worst customer service experience ever. No joke.
    I rang eir twice today, both times on hold over 30 mins so I had to hang up.

Rang a 3rd time, on hold 43 mins, finally someone answers, takes all my details, puts me on hold and cuts me off.

So then I use eir chat and am passed to 3 differnt opertors, each asking my details from scratch. Finaly, the 3rd operator seems like they can help but then they say they dont have access to change billpay plans. I know this isnt true so have to start the process again and finally get through to an agent that can help.

He asks me for all sorts of details including IBAN, credit card number, profession, home owner status..even though im not a new customer...

I reluctantly give these details and the agent confirms that he is moving  me from my current sim only plan to Mobile Connect. He confirms twice that it's a 30 day contract and he can give me a promotional price of €14.99 for 12 months. He confirmed this twice.

I now have email confirmation of the order stating I have signed up to a 12 month contract and the promotional rate of €14.99 is only for 6 months.

Can someone please update my account to reflect its a 30 day contract (not 12 months) and the promotional rate applied for 12 months (not 6) >this is what was agreed.

Please pm me and I will provide details.
    Thanks you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

cojomo2 wrote: »
    Hi, 

Rang a 3rd time, on hold 43 mins, finally someone answers, takes all my details, puts me on hold and cuts me off.

So then I use eir chat and am passed to 3 differnt opertors, each asking my details from scratch. Finaly, the 3rd operator seems like they can help but then they say they dont have access to change billpay plans. I know this isnt true so have to start the process again and finally get through to an agent that can help.

He asks me for all sorts of details including IBAN, credit card number, profession, home owner status..even though im not a new customer...

I reluctantly give these  details and the agent confirms that he is moving  me from my current sim only plan to Mobile Connect. He confirms twice that it's a 30 day contract and he can give me a promotional price of €14.99  for 12 months. He confirmed this twice.

I now have email confirmation of the order stating I have signed up to a 12 month contract and the promotional rate of €14.99 is only for 6 months.

Can someone please update my account to reflect its a 30  day contract (not 12 months) and the promotional rate applied for 12 months (not 6) >this is what was agreed.

Thanks you.
    Hi cojomo2, 

Sorry to hear of the poor customer experience. 

Could you PM the following details?
    1. Registered Address
    2. Registered Name
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 

As soon as I get this information I will be happy to help. 

Grainne

Hi, 

I reluctantly give these  details and the agent confirms that he is moving  me from my current sim only plan to Mobile Connect. He confirms twice that it's a 30 day contract and he can give me a promotional price of €14.99  for 12 months. He confirmed this twice.

Can someone please update my account to reflect its a 30  day contract (not 12 months) and the promotional rate applied for 12 months (not 6) >this is what was agreed.

Thanks you.
    Hi cojomo, 

I  am unable to respond to your PM. It's advising your storage is full. 

Could you please advise when you have deleted some PM's and I will respond. 

Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Hi, 

Thanks you.
    Hi cojomo, 

Could you please advise when you have deleted some PM's and I will 
    Should be ok.now Grainne, thanks.

Hi, 

Thanks you.
    Hi cojomo, 

Could you please advise when you have deleted some PM's and I will 
    Should be ok.now Grainne, thanks.
    Thanks cojomo, 

I have sent you a PM

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement