Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long to open a demand deposit account

Options
  • 19-02-2019 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi,

I applied online for a demand deposit account last Wednesday.

I received a confirmation that I had successfully applied and that BOI would respond within 2 working days.

Can you advise if there is a delay in responding as I've had no communication since?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

sodabread wrote: »
    Hi,

I applied online for a demand deposit account last Wednesday.

I received a confirmation that I had successfully applied and that BOI would respond within 2 working days.

Can you advise if there is a delay in responding as I've had no communication since?

Thanks

Hi sodabread,

Thanks for the message.
    I'd ask you to first of all check the junk and spam folders within your email account as our emails can sometimes go into those folders automatically.
    If you don't have anything from us in these folders please call our savings section on 0818200347 and the advisers there will be happy to have a look into your application to see why you haven't been contacted yet.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement