Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun activities in Cork

Options
  • 19-02-2019 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

Hey,will be heading to Cork for few days. Any fun activities for adults such as indoor Golf etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Okay, that was a bit mean.

We're a community here, and we like to help each other out, but you've got to give us something too.

What kind of things are you into? When exactly will you be here? Is there any local attraction that caught your eye that you might want to ask people about?

Maybe a local will have a good tip for you, but you've got to put some work in yourself. For example : I don't think you can play indoor golf in Cork. I think the best you could do would be a driving range with a bit of shelter. Of course I might be wrong because I'm not into golf, but maybe somebody else can help you with something more specific.

Advertisement