Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find grinds?

Options
  • 19-02-2019 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

I used to do grinds in Stillorgan but have moved now to Meath. The nearest town is Drogheda and I see the have a grinds school but not sure how it works. Anyone had experiences with this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

My kids go to grinds in http://droghedagrindsacademy.com/

My Daughter who did her leaving last year did the one day intensives and one subject weekly. Look at their website for subjects and timetables. The one days were on offer if you did 2 you got a 3rd free they were €150 a day so 3 days for €300. Daughter thinks they really helped, with hard work she went from H4's to H2s and H3s, did really well and got her 1st choice in College.

The weekly classes run by term, I think the 2nd term will finish in March and they are doing a 6 week term after that, I got an email about them they offer places to existing students first depending on the subject and level some subjects fill up fast, like LC HL maths, if there is enough demand and they can get a suitable teacher they will put on more classes, they seem to be good at only taking on good experienced teachers

Advertisement