Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get back on the Eir mobile Network

• 19-02-2019 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi 

I got cut off Eir mobile for not topping for a few months, can I get back on the Eir Network 
    or do I need a new sim card, thanks. 

Kevin Foy 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hi 

I got cut off Eir mobile for not topping for a few months, can I get back on the Eir Network 
    or do I need a new sim card, thanks. 

Kevin Foy 
    Hi Kevin 

I would strongly advise to remove your phone number as this is a public forum.  Could you please pm me the following details and I will look into this for you. 

Registered Name:
    Mobile number:
    Account Number:
    PIN:
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

~Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kevindavid.foy

Thanks Linzi 

I got it sorted, I just had to top up and the system put me back on the network. That was after 30 minutes wasted on web chat with their "computer still says no" before cutting me off. That thing is beyond useless. It's not even chat, the messages are all pre-written, an AI chat bot would be more effective and wouldnt be giving away personal details around India. Anyway it's nothing to do with you, thanks for the reply. 

Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Thanks Linzi 

I got it sorted, I just had to top up and the system put me back on the network. That was after 30 minutes wasted on web chat with their "computer still says no" before cutting me off. That thing is beyond useless. It's not even chat, the messages are all pre-written, an AI chat bot would be more effective and wouldn't be giving away personal details around India. Anyway it's nothing to do with you, thanks for the reply. 

Kevin
    Ok Kevindavid.foy

Glad you got this sorted.

Thanks
    Linzi1

Advertisement