Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone and Huawei B525 different speeds

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭20/20

Who is Larry?:D

I know Larry.

But what is this Instagram thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

So I tested at 5:20am the past two nights, got 25Mb on 4G and 3G the first night and 45Mb, 35Mb on 4G and 16Mb on 3G the second night. Still a bit suspicious to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭EdmondShiels3

I have three and thinking for getting an external antenna but do not want to pay too much for one encase it does not make a difference. Please can anyone recommend an antenna that is any good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

I have three and thinking for getting an external antenna but do not want to pay too much for one encase it does not make a difference. Please can anyone recommend an antenna that is any good.
    You should search through previous and/or start new thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Damoedge

Hi all,

A little off topic but I have to ask....do any of ye know of a good custom firmware to flash on to my 3 locked Huawei B525 router?

I quickly searched dd wrt and tomato and they don't support it.

The 3 web interface is very limited for what this device can do.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement