Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New client very unhappy with service.

• 20-02-2019 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Broadband was installed to my house 6 days ago. Before I got it installed the guy on the phone told me there was no internet deal for €29.99 available, even though I told him friends/family got this deal. He signed me up to a higher deal and said i could cancel within 14 days if I was not happy. Soon as I got off the phone I noticed that there is indeed a deal promoted all over the website for €29.99. I have tried calling eir and been left holding for up to an hour. If I do not hear back from someone today I will be cancelling my services. Not a great first impression at all!!! 

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

This sticky highlights you should expected delays ringing customer services.

https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057916504/13

Further threads detail how to cancel without spending hours on the phone.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 2nd & 3rd Aug '25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

missie1968 wrote: »
    Broadband was installed to my house 6 days ago. Before I got it installed the guy on the phone told me there was no internet deal for €29.99 available, even though I told him friends/family got this deal. He signed me up to a higher deal and said i could cancel within 14 days if I was not happy. Soon as I got off the phone I noticed that there is indeed a deal promoted all over the website for €29.99. I have tried calling eir and been left holding for up to an hour. If I do not hear back from someone today I will be cancelling my services. Not a great first impression at all!!! 
    Hi missie1968

Could you pm me the following details and I will look into this for you.

Registered Name:
    Registered Address:
    Account Number:
    DOB:
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

~Linzi

Advertisement