Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan

Options
  • 20-02-2019 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I was granted a loan from bank of Ireland and I signed the agreement electronically on Monday and the funds where transferred to my account on Monday as well, but today I got the contract agreement in the post, do I just sign and send it off or do I ignore it as I already signed it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Tv2013 wrote: »
    I was granted a loan from bank of Ireland and I signed the agreement electronically on Monday and the funds where transferred to my account on Monday as well, but today I got the contract agreement in the post, do I just sign and send it off or do I ignore it as I already signed it

Hi Tv2013,

Thanks for the message.
    Once you signed the agreement electronically using the docusign emails we would not need anything else from you. The contract agreement that you received in the post would just be for you to keep in your own records.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 rmadden674

Hi there, 
    Approved a loan but received an email from Trackmyorder@boi.com  is this a legitimate email address?? 

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Tv2013

Yes I responded to that email

• Registered Users Posts: 7 rmadden674

Tv2013 wrote: »
    Yes I responded to that email
    OK thank you! 

Advertisement