Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CA diary

• 20-02-2019 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi
    Can anyone offer advice guidance on the Ca diary. Ive recently passed my fae on the elevation programme . Iam not working in a firm and at the moment getting little exposure to the competencies that iam suppose to hit in the diary... i am way behind in the diary also and have until september to complete. Just wondering if anyone out there has any insights into the diary from experience or from there work etc

Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

DP79511 wrote: »
    Hi
    Can anyone offer advice guidance on the Ca diary. Ive recently passed my fae on the elevation programme . Iam not working in a firm and at the moment getting little exposure to the competencies that iam suppose to hit in the diary... i am way behind in the diary also and have until september to complete. Just wondering if anyone out there has any insights into the diary from experience or from there work etc

Many thanks!

I was in a similar position to yourself did the elevation and in industry. Just put hopefully my final entry in last night.

Not sure how much help I can be, but I found that you need to look at your task and see if you can shape them to hit the competencies. Fluff out your entries, my colleague even told me this that this is what they had to do in practice.its just a time consuming task but you need to be strategic in your entries to make sure you are hitting what you need to

• Registered Users Posts: 11 DP79511

jus_tin4 wrote: »
    I was in a similar position to yourself did the elevation and in industry. Just put hopefully my final entry in last night.

Not sure how much help I can be, but I found that you need to look at your task and see if you can shape them to hit the competencies. Fluff out your entries, my colleague even told me this that this is what they had to do in practice.its just a time consuming task but you need to be strategic in your entries to make sure you are hitting what you need to

Thats great thanks! My main worry is iam not getting enough exposure where iam now. Its a small family run company and they have been very good supporting me along the way but it might be in my interest to start looking elswhere especially if i cant hit all the competencies. But thats anothers day work! Many thanks for your reply!

Advertisement