Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not a question but EIR - OMG

• 20-02-2019 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So after being on hold for 1 hours and 14 minutes, I eventually got through to someone in Eir to cancel broadband and phone (which I hadnt received yet).. For various reasons, decided not to go with them.
    Customer service is a disgrace - they are apparently working on this! 
    I was asked if I would stay if they gave me a better deal !! I told them I wouldn;t even stay with them if it was free - i dont know too many people that have 1 hour + in their day to be on hold !! 
    Close call - could haven been in a 12 month contract with them.. 

As FYI - I also issued a customer complaint to them - recevied an automated respponse 4 hours later, stating that due to increase in customer complaints, it would be up to 5 business days for them to get back to me... They actually acknolwdged an increase in customer complaints!!!
    Just letting people know... 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

NC111 wrote: »
    So after being on hold for 1 hours and 14 minutes, I eventually got through to someone in Eir to cancel broadband and phone (which I hadnt received yet).. For various reasons, decided not to go with them.
    Customer service is a disgrace - they are apparently working on this! 
    I was asked if I would stay if they gave me a better deal !! I told them I wouldn;t even stay with them if it was free - i dont know too many people that have 1 hour + in their day to be on hold !! 
    Close call - could haven been in a 12 month contract with them.. 

As FYI - I also issued a customer complaint to them - recevied an automated respponse 4 hours later, stating that due to increase in customer complaints, it would be up to 5 business days for them to get back to me... They actually acknolwdged an increase in customer complaints!!!
    Just letting people know... 
    Hi NC111

We are very sorry you decided not to continue with your order.  Can you pm me the following details along with the email address you used to make the complaint and I will follow up for you  ~

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB
    5) 1st line of address

Many thanks
    ~Linzi

Advertisement