Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog missing up ticknock

• 20-02-2019 3:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,787 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks

My wife is a dog walker, and one of her energetic dogs has ran off while up for a walk in ticknock. Springer Spaniel

Any advise in terms of where to put the missing dog information, other than the usual missing pets websites and facebook pages?

Clutching at straws I know but any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭frash

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Tea2

Sorry to hear he's missing. I'd suggest posting in the Mountain Biking forum, as the folks who hang out there tend to be up in Ticknock regularly, and should be willing to look out for him. Hope you find him soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,787 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Tea2 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear he's missing. I'd suggest posting in the Mountain Biking forum, as the folks who hang out there tend to be up in Ticknock regularly, and should be willing to look out for him. Hope you find him soon.

Thanks, I've done that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,787 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Dog found, thanks all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Can't link to their Facebook page from work but DMP might be of assistance
    https://www.dublinmountains.ie/home/

Edit: Great to hear!

• Advertisement
Advertisement