Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Team Talk Thread - Beirne After Reading

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

Boscoirl wrote: »
    Anyone else’s stream of the a game is like a toddler has control of the camera?

Seems to be following the play but just showing the stand most of the time.

This reminds me of a Scottish football club game earlier in the year. The camera was being controlled by AI programmed to follow the ball. But it kept mixing up the ball for the linesman bald head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,117 ✭✭✭OldRio

Well this is somewhat different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,134 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Gave up. Jittery camera and no sound is a woeful combination.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭UAEguy2020

Munster knock on from kick off and a Clermont try in the first 25 seconds...

Couldnt have asked for a better start.

None of the Munster players thought about tackling Yato...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭b.gud

Fair f***s to Munster winning away in Clermont is a huge achievement and coming from behind to win especially

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭realhorrorshow

Great result, congrats guys. Absolutely incredible for Josh Wycherly to get through nearly 80 minutes of really good rugby after being given his wings so early by Slimani. Hopefully a star-making performance. Great to see that the next crop of Munster players are not only talented but resilient too. Ben Healy has nerves of steel. Craig Casey is such a competitor, he's brilliant and exactly what Irish rugby needs IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

razorblunt wrote: »

That was just glorious to see. What a performance. What a win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

So 3 intepros now. Leinster at home before 2 away trips then europe back with Clermont at home and quins away.
    What way would people like to rotate for these games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Glasgow seem to be signing Duncan Weir so that .ight be the end of the Healy chat

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

So 3 intepros now. Leinster at home before 2 away trips then europe back with Clermont at home and quins away.
    What way would people like to rotate for these games?

I think we're unlikely to see the likes of O'Mahony, Stander, Murray until the Connacht game, which is the perfect game to bring them back in before Clermont.

Hopefully Healy will be back by then too. JJ as well looked to be carrying an injury when subbed off but hopefully nothing too serious. Wonder would we see Flannery or Crowley get a start if so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,134 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Will Ulster away go ahead?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,178 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Caranica wrote: »

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55385768

I suspect not...
    This is gonna get worse....

Future European games and 6 Nations at risk...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

aloooof wrote: »
    I think we're unlikely to see the likes of O'Mahony, Stander, Murray until the Connacht game, which is the perfect game to bring them back in before Clermont.

Hopefully Healy will be back by then too. JJ as well looked to be carrying an injury when subbed off but hopefully nothing too serious. Wonder would we see Flannery or Crowley get a start if so?
    Id hope to play them in more than 1 game before Clermont though depends on how league is set after these games as heard nothing more from pro14 about rest of fixtures.
    Caranica wrote: »
    Dont see why it wouldnt. Players travel up on day. All travelling are PCR tested

I suspect not...

6n really should be pushed back til May/June

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Last season the internationals got two weeks off. Missing the Leinster and Ulster games makes the most sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Tomtom364

Id hope to play them in more than 1 game before Clermont though depends on how league is set after these games as heard nothing more from pro14 about rest of fixtures.

Dont see why it wouldnt. Players travel up on day. All travelling are PCR tested

The NI lockdown currently has no exemption for elite sport from the 26th of December to the 2nd of January so on that basis the game will be postponed.
    Not confirmed yet though.

EDIT: actually it appears they have been given an exemption. Happy days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

I suspect not...

I think this ‘more virulent strain’ thing was just an attempt by the government to defer blame for canceling Christmas
    Once again a self serving lie from the Tories screws both the UK and everyone who is doing business with them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,178 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

tin foil hat much.... other countries have detected it too and closed borders....

• Advertisement

Akrasia wrote: »
    I think this ‘more virulent strain’ thing was just an attempt by the government to defer blame for canceling Christmas
    Once again a self serving lie from the Tories screws both the UK and everyone who is doing business with them

Viruses mutate over time. That's nothing new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Sometimes I forget how crazy some people are, because it's a rugby forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Dog Botherer

even i think that’s a bit much, and i’m ****ing mental

tenor.gif?itemid=4741696

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭UAEguy2020

Yeah let’s trust the Irish government that has been so trust worthy since forever.

The government/tories/whatever has nothing to do with Munster.

UAEguy2020 wrote: »
    Yeah let’s trust the Irish government that has been so trust worthy since forever.

on the subject of dodgy governments how’s the UAE going these days

The government/tories/whatever has nothing to do with Munster.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,608 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

Josh Wycherley should be Taoiseach.

• Advertisement

Josh Wycherley should be Taoiseach.

would quite like to see a role reversal and have MM starting in the front row against Clermont

Advertisement