Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Munster Team Talk Thread - Beirne After Reading

1528529530531532534»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭50HX

Glad to get the BP, much improved performance.

Beirne really led by captains example.

O donoghue was savage imo I'd love to see the stats.

For me Archer put in a massive shift everywhere esp considering he did over the hour....class

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭letowski

Professional performance, quite a contrast from last week. Need to bring it now up the M7 next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,001 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Thought Archer was nearly motm, very good performance. Coombes was everywhere also. Farrell impressed me also.

Good performance in atrocious conditions, we managed the game well.

Bar the injuries, very little to complain about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Fair play for getting BP in difficult conditions

Nice to keep clean sheet too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

A BP win in those conditions is some result. Keeping them pointless at the end too was great to see.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,680 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

Casey, Coombes and Archer the best of them for me, Casey deserved Man of the Match. (Coombes had a couple of lovely offloads to put lads thru a gap. Crowley too, makes such a massive difference to us. Good to nil them as well with that defensive set at the end.

About as much as we could've asked for after last week, given the conditions. Even more injuries tho, a huge concern….

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,680 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

Jesus, that's a shocking injury list RTE just flashed…

• Campbell
    • Haley
    • Abrahams
    • Liam Coombes
    • Shane Daly
    • Kilgallen
    • Burns
    • Patterson
    • Nankivell
    • Rory Scannell
    • Salanoa
    • Jager
    • Hurley
    • Edwin Edogbo
    • Ahern
    • POM
    • Quinn
    • Gleeson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,634 ✭✭✭snotboogie

Did Nash go off injured as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭decies

great result and performance such a contrast to last week .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭almostover

Archer was outstanding, Coombes and JOD too! Great to see those senior players putting in a strong shift like that on arough night! Haley was very solid too! Great night out despite the inclement weather!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 27,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

That was an excellent win, and basically the opposite of the loss to Zebre in every way imaginable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭letowski

I hope Mike Haley will be fit for next week. As of tonight, Nash and McCarthy are our only fit senior players in the back 3 (edit only Nash, McCarthy is academy). Would be tough having to go to Dublin next week with Crowley having to cover fullback.
    I don’t know if it’s possible, but could Munster be allowed dispensation to bring Ben O’Connor back from South Africa?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,447 ✭✭✭✭phog

I haven't seen the game but that's an excellent result, keeping them scoreless too was important considering the soft scores we conceded v Connacht & Zebre.

The injury list is worrying, like the post above I wonder could we get SOB & BOC back from the EI tour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,447 ✭✭✭✭phog

Shay McCarthy overtakes Dougie Fife's try for the fastest scored in the URC

Advertisement