Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Team Talk Thread - Snymans are(n't) Forever

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭ujjjjjjjjj

Beirne has had some half, POM in full wind up mode and it's working nicely but Casey and Crowley are having an absolute mare. Need a reboot at half time. Crowley needs to stop drifting sideways and just using Nank and Frisch more directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,417 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

How?

If Omahony doesn't dip in towards Fagerson he wraps around his upper body.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

We’ve been the better team for me, all the possession and territory, just making too many errors.

With Glasgow commiting so many to the ruck (and quite successfully) if we can get more security there, there has to be space out wide. I’m hopefully we can make something stick in the 2nd half, think we’re capable of running something in from deep.

It’s reminding me a bit of the final last year, just with less accuracy from us. Hoping the bench will make a big difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

Omahony has been sledging Glasgow all game that was personal!

Agreed on Casey but Crowley isn’t drifting…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭letowski

We look really dis-jointed in attack. I think we’ll need to go to the bench and get Jager, RG and Coombes on for more go forward ball. I think we’re moving the ball laterally a bit too much.

Lineout needs to be sorted out too. And Casey needs to settle down.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,136 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I do wonder (and I'm perhaps reaching here) if there are even the slightest thoughts in Crowley's head that there's no backup 10, and could this be enough to put him 1% off his game (which at this level, under this pressure, is enough to have a huge impact).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭KaneToad

McKay looking very lively for Glasgow

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Mr Disco

O’Mahony would want to stop the gurning and play acting and start playing. Munster under pressure after 2 Glasgow yellow cards is a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Utah_Saint

Felt Glasgow held the player up in the air

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Utah_Saint

Jesus Beirne - give that man the freedom of Munster

Beirne is level 99

same in first half. Ref has been consistent on that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

Thats some impact to come on.

Don't like seeing Beirne getting pumped up. He's better as a calm player! He's sensational today, so far.

He must be the best 2nd row in the world…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭Shehal

If Munster do go on to win Beirne winning MOTM is probably the easiest decision of the century.

He’s absolutely incredible. His intelligence in terms of picking the right moments to go for the jackal (beyond his phenomenal work rate to put himself in position so often) is out of this world.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,136 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

You can bank on a performance from Beirne so much the Swiss named their capital after him.

Glasgow doubt a really good job of isolating Casey in d. I think we need Murray on and need a performance from him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,090 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Hodnett has given away some very silly penalties.

Justice!

That feels like a big miss. M’on now Munster.

THats a beaut of a try

**** anyways…

Awfull tripe from Munster not came out of the dressing room this half!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭Shehal

This scoreline really is something to behold…

Don't fully agree with Marcus thoughts on that pen. I thought Glasgow got on the ball straight away. Ref did call it quick though.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Mr Disco

Zebo hopeless there. Patently overweight and slow. Obviously in awful shape. Way too slow to play wing. Disgrace for both him and management team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

Munster clearly have scores in them, they just need to remember how to play. Murray and Coombes needed ASAP

Advertisement