Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch GAA?

Options
  • 20-02-2019 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

Myself and partner heading to Belfast for the weekend, never been there before. Hoping to see the Dublin Mayo game on sat night. Can anyone recommend a bar to watch a t, it's on Eir sport. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Might be a problem as we don't get Eir Sport up here - is it carried on any of the UK channels?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭HBC08

BeardySi wrote: »
    Might be a problem as we don't get Eir Sport up here - is it carried on any of the UK channels?

Thanks for reply!

Not on any UK channels that I know of. Are there any well know we GAA pubs into he city centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Not specifically. The Bot out by Queens my have a way of showing it or the Hatfield on the Ormeau rd. they'd both get a good GAA contingent and are good places for sports in general. I wouldn't hold your breath though if it's not easily gotten on TV...

Advertisement