Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double transfer payment

Options
  • 21-02-2019 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I made a transfer to an aib acciunt via the app today. When i made it i checked back about 5 mins later and the amount or transfer had not been completed so i thought i had made an error so placed the transfer order again. Now i check the app and ive hugly over drawn as 2 payments have gone theough. Can i cancel one of them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

oppiuy wrote: »
    Hi
    I made a transfer to an aib acciunt via the app today. When i made it i checked back about 5 mins later and the amount or transfer had not been completed so i thought i had made an error so placed the transfer order again. Now i check the app and ive hugly over drawn as 2 payments have gone theough. Can i cancel one of them
    Hi oppiuy,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I'd ask you to contact the payee as they should be able to transfer the second amount back to you as we wouldn't be able to recall a payment like this. 
    Thanks again, 
    Darren. 

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Hi Darren,

Im now hugely over drawn. Will I get charged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

oppiuy wrote: »
    Hi Darren,

Im now hugely over drawn. Will I get charged
    If this is the first forced overdraft on your account this financial quarter there would be no charge for this. 
    Thanks again, 
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Thanks

Advertisement