Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No reply from sales@electricireland.ie

Options
  • 21-02-2019 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

I sent the below email yesterday, no reponse, is there an updated address or someone else I should be contacting about this query?

thanks

Jim

Hi I was an Electric Ireland customer up to around Sept 2017. Can I now return and avail of the 'supersaver' package ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your interest in Electric Ireland.

Due to query volumes, the Sales team require at least two working days before they can respond, however we can confirm here in Social Media that you certainly can avail of a new customer offer, as it is more than 12 months since you were last a customer with Electric Ireland.

The Supersaver package is available through Bonkers.ie or Switcher.ie - this comprises a reduced unit rate.

Alternatively, the switching bonus credit is available on the Electric Ireland website.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement