Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does it take to complete verification for a new current account?

Options
  • 21-02-2019 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have submitted the required documents to open a current account online, I would like to know how long does it take to complete verification, so that I can start operating the account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

ashraj wrote: »
    I have submitted the required documents to open a current account online, I would like to know how long does it take to complete verification, so that I can start operating the account?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    There would be no specific time frame in relation to the account opening process as the checks that needs to be done on the documentation provided would change depending on what documentation is given.
    Please be assured that you'll be contacted directly as soon as your account is fully opened.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement