Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United States - must buys

Options
  • 21-02-2019 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

In the states at the moment and thinking of using the opportunity to pick up some vape stuff that I cannot get at home. Anyone have any recommendations?

I already have a 5ml extension on my cleito 120 and it suits grand but might be swayed by a 10ml.but aside from that--juices mods etc.

All reccomendations great fully received.

James

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Aside from some US made high end stuff and perhaps eliquids, there's nothing there that you won't be able to buy online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Aside from some US made high end stuff and perhaps eliquids, there's nothing there that you won't be able to buy online.

Thanks! I did think as much but wondered about the European restrictions might have some good stuff blocked off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

All reccomendations great fully received.

How about some 50mg nic salts.

Advertisement