Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compensation

• 21-02-2019 5:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi was wondering if someone from eir can contact me. Due to a number of problem lack of services on many occasions. No service. On and off. Now all sorted. But CC don't have option for me to contact them. Been charged for a sevice which when there wasn't.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭1874

glossy wrote: »
    Hi was wondering if someone from eir can contact me. Due to a number of problem lack of services on many occasions.  No service. On and off. Now all sorted. But CC don't have option for me to contact them. Been charged for a sevice which when there wasn't.
    Thanks
    I wouldnt rely on EIR to get back to you too promptly,
    contact this lot, could advise you, not in eirs interest for sure
    https://www.ccpc.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hi was wondering if someone from eir can contact me. Due to a number of problem lack of services on many occasions.  No service. On and off. Now all sorted. But CC don't have option for me to contact them. Been charged for a sevice which when there wasn't.
    Thanks
    Hi glossy 

Can you pm me the following details and I will look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

~Linzi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

All sorted thanks again !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

All sorted thanks again !