Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closed Domestic account and opened business account

• 21-02-2019 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi 

I have closed my domestic account as the account management there were unable to direct the broadband cost to my employer

My employer then had opened a business account

I had 76.20 credit on my domestic account and they used the same modem in the business install so I could not return this 

i have tried sort this over the phone and they are not able to help as the business ac cant see my residential account and vice versa.

Issue the refund due to the fact they had not got the modem back and charged 59.99 for same
    All I require is the full refund that is due to me

Thanks in advance,
    Diarmuid

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

dnormoyl wrote: »
    Hi 

I have closed my domestic account as the account management there were unable to direct the broadband cost to my employer

My employer then had opened a business account

I had 76.20 credit on my domestic account and they used the same modem in the business install so I could not return this 

i have tried sort this over the phone and they are not able to help as the business ac cant see my residential account and vice versa.

Issue the refund due to the fact they had not got the modem back and charged 59.99 for same
    All I require is the full refund that is due to me

Thanks in advance,
    Diarmuid
    Hi Diarmuid. 

Sorry to hear you have not received your refund. 

Could you PM the following details? 
    1. Registered Name on Account
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number (for your domestic account)
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

As soon as I get this information I will be able to look into this for you. 

Grainne

Advertisement