Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching to new mobile provider

Options
  • 22-02-2019 2:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi

I rang Eir customer service yesterday to cancel my 30 day bill pay rolling contract and port my mobile number to a new provider. I spoke to James after waiting over a hour to speak to customer service representative. He told me I do not need to give any notice to port my number to my new service provider. Is this correct?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hi

I rang Eir customer service yesterday to cancel my 30 day bill pay rolling contract and port my mobile number to a new provider. I spoke to James after waiting over a hour to speak to customer service representative. He told me I do not need to give any notice to port my number to my new service provider. Is this correct?
    Hi Limerick1973

You have been given the correct information.  If you want to port out to another network you don't have to give 30 days notice. 

Many thanks

~Linzi

Advertisement