Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not able to get someone from the technical team

Options
  • 22-02-2019 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've been trying to call your main office, but the automated service doesn't recognise my number so can't get anywhere. Tried 1901 and 016788888 and the same problem. I need to talk to someone in the technical team ASAP please regarding my phone line.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

SMJSF wrote: »
    Hi, I've been trying to call your main office, but the automated service doesn't recognise my number so can't get anywhere. Tried 1901 and 016788888 and the same problem. I need to talk to someone in the technical team ASAP please regarding my phone line.
    Thanks.
    Hi SMJSF

Unfortunately we can't deal with technical issues through our Social Media department.  Our technical support phone number is 1890 260 260.

Many thanks

~Linzi  

Advertisement