Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beach pebbles for garden

Options
  • 22-02-2019 12:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Looking for some beach pebbles to cover a recently-cleared section of my garden.

I did some of it already with pebbles i got from woodies but they're 11 euro a bag and i've already used 9 bags.
    Does anybody know where i can get them cheaper( N Dublin) and preferably delivered?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,435 ✭✭✭✭looksee

You will get pebbles from almost any garden centre cheaper than Woodies! You would be buying a tonne bag though, for around 80 to 90 euros. There are the equivalent of 40 x25kg bags in a tonne. If you don't need that much then you are pretty much back to the 25kg bags, and they will tend to be more expensive. This crowd might be better though https://www.goodwins.ie/products/Irish-Beach-Pebble-20mm-x-25kg-Bag.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

looksee wrote: »
    You will get pebbles from almost any garden centre cheaper than Woodies! You would be buying a tonne bag though, for around 80 to 90 euros. There are the equivalent of 40 x25kg bags in a tonne. If you don't need that much then you are pretty much back to the 25kg bags, and they will tend to be more expensive. This crowd might be better though https://www.goodwins.ie/products/Irish-Beach-Pebble-20mm-x-25kg-Bag.html

Thanks for that. Not a bad price for that. The delivery is nearly as expensive as the order though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Supermikes are cheaper delivery.

Advertisement