Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Credit Card Due Date

Options
  • 22-02-2019 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

How can I see what date the card needs to be paid off? I am new to BOI and with AIB it shows the exact date when the whole payment needs to be made. I prefer to pay it off in full each time. Got my card on the 4th of February does that mean each payment month starts on that date or is it every first of each month? In the guideline it says payment needs to be made within 25 days. Is this per purchase. Very confused :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

sanny82 wrote: »
    How can I see what date the card needs to be paid off? I am new to BOI and with AIB it shows the exact date when the whole payment needs to be made. I prefer to pay it off in full each time. Got my card on the 4th of February does that mean each payment month starts on that date or is it every first of each month? In the guideline it says payment needs to be made within 25 days. Is this per purchase. Very confused :(

Hi Sanny82,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    This would have been decided when you applied for the card originally as you can pick the date you would like the repayment to come out and whether you would like the full amount owed paid off each month or a specific percentage.
    If you don't have this information please call our credit card section on 1890251251 or if your set up for 365 online you can also raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers in either section will be able to confirm all this for you.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 sanny82

I think the issue here is that I dont have a bank account with BOI I only signed up for the Aer Credit Card. Can therefor only use Card Care. I cannot remember if I was ask for a repayment date, I would say no. Seems Card Care has different rules. Would this still be the same phone number then? Would be great if BOI offers live chat some day 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

I think the issue here is that I dont have a bank account with BOI I only signed up for the Aer Credit Card. Can therefor only use Card Care. I cannot remember if I was ask for a repayment date, I would say no. Seems Card Care has different rules. Would this still be the same phone number then? Would be great if BOI offers live chat some day 
    Thanks for getting back to me here. This number would still be correct and the advisers there will be more than happy to get this information for you. 

Thanks again, 
    Darren. 

• Registered Users Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Sanny, (or BOI) - did you get further with this?  I am not with BOI but about to receive my AerCard.  I was never asked for a repayment date.  Is Card Care the method for paying my monthly bill?  Or does it require a Banking 365 registration?  Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Sanny, (or BOI) - did you get further with this?  I am not with BOI but about to receive my AerCard.  I was never asked for a repayment date.  Is Card Care the method for paying my monthly bill?  Or does it require a Banking 365 registration?  Thanks.

Good morning podgeandrodge,

When making the application there's a section which asks if you wish to pay by direct debit and if so, what percentage you would like to pay. If you didn't complete this but would now like to set up a direct debit, you can access the Direct Debit Mandate form here. You can also make manual payments on Card Care when registered. For information on other ways to pay your credit card please see here.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 sanny82

yes I did. I called them at the end. So the issue is just when you are a new customers. After the first month it is more clear. They told me my cut off date is 28th. The bill is issued and needs to be paid by 25th. Really happy so far. Was just a card I was looking for 

Advertisement