Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gorey 3 Day 2019

Options
  • 22-02-2019 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

Entry form is up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Chumpski

Im an unattached rider, looking to do this, living in Dublin. Its a bit tricky to do it solo. Im planning to stay in Gorey for the weekend. Can I ask someone to take my gear in their car on stage 1 and stage 4 do you think ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭harringtonp

Chumpski wrote: »
    Im an unattached rider, looking to do this, living in Dublin. Its a bit tricky to do it solo. Im planning to stay in Gorey for the weekend. Can I ask someone to take my gear in their car on stage 1 and stage 4 do you think ?

I'd say you could. Three of us did it without support last year. Did a vehicle drop on the Friday at the B&B in Inch a few km North of Gorey, bit messy. One of the guys pulled out and drove the van back up to Blessington on the Monday.

As first stage finished few km on the other side of Gorey we were a bit on the cold side on arrival at the B&B, would have been nice to be able to pop on extra layers at finish line.

Solo possible but you need to think about it and get a place in Gorey itself

Advertisement