Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No broadband nor landlines for 3 days

Options
  • 22-02-2019 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

I am unable to do my work from home. Why? I'm in Clare.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,916 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I wish you luck getting any reply or satisfaction from that crowd. They’re useless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Spirogyra wrote: »
    I am unable to do my work from home. Why? I'm in Clare.
    Hi Spirogyra

We can't deal with technical issues through Social Media.  We ask our customers to log faults on the “Log a Fault” section of our website here or through our automated customer service line 1901. Faults can be reported to either service 24 hours a day, seven days week.  We apologise for any inconvenience this issue has caused you.

Kind regards

Linzi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Spirogyra

Nearly a week on and still no Internet nor landline.

If had any reports to write would be unable to do so.

If had any reports to write would be unable to do so.
    Hi Spirogyra 

Did you report the fault on the 'log a fault' page of our website?

Regards

Linzi

• Advertisement

I logged it Linzi yes. There should be some reduction in my next bill to reflect this lack of service.

I logged it Linzi yes. There should be some reduction in my next bill to reflect this lack of service.
    Ok spirogyra 

Keep any reference numbers you get from the technical team and when your service is fixed, you can come back to me here and I will dispute any charges off your bill for the period of time that your service was effected.

Many thanks

Linzi

Now 8 days without broadband and landline.

Now 8 days without broadband and landline.
    Hi Spirogyra 

Can you pm me the following details please and I will look into this for you. 

Date/Time you logged the fault?
    Email address used to log the fault?
    Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

It's now 2 weeks without broadband. They told me last week that the issue was resolved. However I am still without broadband. There is landline but no Internet. Ridiculous but true to form.

• Advertisement

Would like to send a few cvs but all my documents 2on my laptop. Can't send them thanks to eir. The only reason I remain with them is because customer services across the board seem to have gone down hill hugely across the board the past 2 decades I

It's now 2 weeks without broadband. They told me last week that the issue was resolved. However I am still without broadband. There is landline but no Internet. Ridiculous but true to form.
    Hi Spirogyra

We do apologise to you for the inconvenience this has caused. I have escalated this issue and I will pm you when I have an update.

Kind regards

Linzi

While I was contacted by Eir today I am heading into my 3rd weekend without Internet. Programmes cannot update. I cannot do any reports from home if required. All while paying in excess of E60 per month. Have logged the matter with ComReg.

While I was contacted by Eir today I am heading into my 3rd weekend without Internet. Programmes cannot update. I cannot do any reports from home if required. All while paying in excess of E60 per month. Have logged the matter with ComReg.
    Hi Spirogyra

Did the technical department contact you regarding this?

Thanks

Linzi

They rang me to ask where I lived and I saw them working on a poll just down the road. But they did not contact me afterwards to ask if I had any Internet or to give me any feedback.
    I STILL HAVE N0 INTERNET NEARLY 3 WEEKS ON.
    Eir have not stopped billing me despite my 20th consecutive day without service. Absolutely Disgraceful.

I'm cancelling the direct debit. Eir will not be paid for a non existent service.

I'm cancelling the direct debit. Eir will not be paid for a non existent  service.
    Hi Spirogyra 

I am chasing this up with the technical department. I will pm you when I hear back from them.

Thanks

Linzi

Advertisement