Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is ridiculous

• 22-02-2019 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hello
    I'm in work trying to get through to someone on your cancellation team. We have an outstanding balance from a previous client that we want to pay but I need the name changed to the company name in order to do this and I was told in order to change the name, the account has to be closed and reopened. 

Between getting passed bounced around to different departments and disconnected a few times, I've spent 2.5 - 3 hours on hold. Is there anyway someone from the cancellation team could call me back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

MadamRazz wrote: »
    Hello
    I'm in work trying to get through to someone on your cancellation team. We have an outstanding balance from a previous client that we want to pay but I need the name changed to the company name in order to do this and I was told in order to change the name, the account has to be closed and reopened. 

Between getting passed bounced around to different departments and disconnected a few times, I've spent 2.5 - 3 hours on hold. Is there anyway someone from the cancellation team could call me back?
    Hi MadamRazz

Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to deal with this request through Social Media.  If this is a business account you would need to speak with our business support team.  More information on how to contact them can be found here.

Many thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭MadamRazz

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hello

Hi MadamRazz

Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to deal with this request through Social Media.  If this is a business account you would need to speak with our business support team.  More information on how to contact them can be found here.

Many thanks

Linzi
    Hi Linzi
    The account is a private one. After sitting on hold for an hour I got through to someone. He couldnt really help but will supposedly ring me back in 5 minutes. Or so he said over 10 minutes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭manutd2007

good luck with that, your dealing with one of the most incompetent companies in the world 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hello

Hi MadamRazz

Many thanks

Linzi
    Hi Linzi
    The account is a private one. After sitting on hold for an hour I got through to someone. He couldnt really help but will supposedly ring me back in 5 minutes. Or so he said over 10 minutes ago.
    Hi MdamRazz

Can you pm me the following details along with the query and I can look into this for you.

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

~Linzi

Advertisement