Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Nature Pictures I Took Recently - II (Seasonal Photos)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Dublin badger

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭glaswegian

Guess the song.

A slippery meal.

On the hunt.

A fine moustache.

• Advertisement

Family dispute.

Eye to Eye.

Squabbling Egrets.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭Meteorite58

Chaffinch recently.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭Meteorite58

Fledgling Wren with parent I reckon ( dont think they are both Fledglings ? ) . They were having a little break and enjoying the warm afternoon sunshine in the garden.

• Advertisement

Cormorants on the Black Rock , Banna Strand , Co Kerry

Not sure if a juvenile Willow Warbler or a Juvenile Chiffchaff ?

The bucket list is getting smaller.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Love the kingfisher makes me feel like having a cold beer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Bsal

From the garden today.

Into the fog.

From earlier in the summer here in Kerry

Peacock butterfly today in Tralee town park .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Otter!

Long-tailed Tit and Willow Warbler today in Kerry.

Post edited by Meteorite58 on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

Westport sunset.

Blue Tit today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Not sure if we can place requests on this thread but does anyone have any 'Ladybird' photos? I think the last ones I've seen where in the RTE eyeonnature photocomp 2021. I've not seen any ladybirds in my garden or on my walks ☹️ I also love as usual the birds Robins, badgers/foxes/deer some great snaps on this thread😍

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

From last year, this little guy was in my car. Harder to spot lately.

Long-tailed Tit this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭redape99

Followed this little bird at the weekend, webbed feet powering from the back. paddling slowly upstream on the River Lee in Cork City. Local gulls and hooded crows were checking it out along the way... I think maybe juvenile common guillemot but not 100% sure! Can anyone with better knowledge confirm?

Looks like one all right but I'm no expert. Nice shot. Hope it is not sick , a lot of Avian flu showing up on the S coast unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭redape99

Thanks @Meteorite58, yep it did look a bit slow and sort of "lost".

Red Deer in the woods near The Blue Pool today.

• Advertisement

A few more from today, Puff ball and Wood Cauliflower fungus and dont know the name of the spider.

Advertisement