Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview the person below you

Options

Comments

No.

Are you part of a lotto syndicate?

Not a regular one but a few of us do it in work occasionally.

How much would you need to win before you could pack in work?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Not a regular one but a few of us do it in work occasionally.

How much would you need to win before you could pack in work?

I wouldn't stop working - but I love my job so I'd just do less hours and more of the things I like for a modest 3 million upwards.

And you?

Pretzill wrote: »
    I wouldn't stop working - but I love my job so I'd just do less hours and more of the things I like for a modest 3 million upwards.

And you?

The same but only because I need work to get me up in the morning, I'd reduce my hours if I won a million.

Do you know anyone that has won a large amount of money?

The same but only because I need work to get me up in the morning, I'd reduce my hours if I won a million.

Do you know anyone that has won a large amount of money?
    If I did I wouldn't tell you, I'd be writing begging letters.

Tell us about a time that luck really was on your side?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

This thread is full of deja vu

Do you know any reformed criminals ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

No I don't.

Where is there deja vu in this thread for you?

No I don't.

Where is there deja vu in this thread for you?

Some of the same questions keep coming up, some quite specific , wondering if people are screening for particular people ,but maybe I've just had far too much caffeine . I'm not making a dig and not going to point them out, obviously . Just a bit curious .

How are you with commitment/s ?

Any good at accents ? Impersonation ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

When I make appointments I'm committed to them. Rarely will alter them.

Screening for people? Are you for real? I doubt anyone in AH goes to that much bother and for what?

Do you think you think too much?

Some of the same questions keep coming up, some quite specific , wondering if people are screening for particular people ,
    I'm not sure if this was in response to my question, but I've often thought the same thing. I reckon it's more to do with the fact that our curiosity towards one another revolves around a small number of topics, but you're right, some questions keep coming up.

If one of those questions were mine I can't explain that. Personally, I don't have the attention span to stalk someone! I once forgot my own date of birth.
    How are you with commitment/s ?

Any good at accents ? Impersonation ?

Terrible with commitments, but I do a decent Nigerian accent.

What's your party piece?

When I make appointments I'm committed to them. Rarely will alter them.

Screening for people? Are you for real? I doubt anyone in AH goes to that much bother and for what?

Do you think you think too much?
    Maybe I should add more emoticons next time ...
    I definitely do but I wasn't being entirely serious you know ;)

Was thinking about lifetime commitments .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I'm not sure if this was in response to my question, but I've often thought the same thing. I reckon it's more to do with the fact that our curiosity towards one another revolves around a small number of topics, but you're right, some questions keep coming up.

If one of those questions were mine I can't explain that. Personally, I don't have the attention span to stalk someone! I once forgot my own date of birth.

What's your party piece?

I can make alcohol vanish.

Would you make a good movie critic?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I can make alcohol vanish.

Would you make a good movie critic?

Probably not as I don't watch a lot of films

Would you like to live in a different county in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I have lived in three different countries outside ireland over the years and am happy to be here now.
    I would like to have a holiday bolthole in a part of france that I love though. Could spend a lot of time there.

Beach or backpack holiday?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I have lived in three different countries outside ireland over the years and am happy to be here now.
    I would like to have a holiday bolthole in a part of france that I love though. Could spend a lot of time there.

Beach or backpack holiday?

I'd like abit of both, a day or 2 at the beach and another few discovering the area :)

A ski or a cruise holiday?

Cruise, because I can't ski

Are you gay, bi, straight, and do you find yourself uncomfortable describing yourself as such if it comes up in conversation?

Are you gay, bi, straight, and do you find yourself uncomfortable describing yourself as such if it comes up in conversation?

I am straight and never feel uncomfortable about my sexuality.

Are you I bed?

What's your party piece?

I was too tired to word it well, but screening was too serious a word... I didn't have anything sinister like stalking in mind. I was thinking of something like ''people who are fairly sure they know each other (in a good way) but not quite sure enough to say it to each other, yet'' .

Maybe I'm doing it, though ;)

I didn't heed the usernames, but it's not any one or two people :)

I don't think I have any or even know what qualifies as one , to be honest .

What's yours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭KikiLaRue

I was too tired to word it well, but screening was too serious a word... I didn't have anything sinister like stalking in mind. I was thinking of something like ''people who are fairly sure they know each other (in a good way) but not quite sure enough to say it to each other, yet'' .

What's yours?

I don't have one?

Do you have any pets?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Yes

Do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

KikiLaRue wrote: »

What's yours?

I don't have one?

Do you have any pets?

I dont.

Whats the worst experience you have ever had ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭KikiLaRue

I dont.

Whats the worst experience you have ever had ?

Watching my brother detox in A&E.

Are you going out tonight?

Bi and I dislike the term.
    KikiLaRue wrote: »
    I don't have one?

Do you have any pets?

Too many but they're not mine except a cat. There's one I want for myself but they take so much commitment-they can live to 90 - and I have responsibility for my ex's 'pets' already .

I've forgotten my question :D

Do you think there's too many letters in lgbtq, etc ...or is it a positive thing?

Bi and I dislike the term.

Too many but they're not mine except a cat. There's one I want for myself but they take so much commitment-they can live to 90 - and I have responsibility for my ex's 'pets' already .

I've forgotten my question :D

Do you think there's too many letters in lgbtq, etc ...or is it a positive thing?

I think we are in danger of creating differences and movements when there is no need for them.

Are you having a nice bank holiday Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

I think we are in danger of creating differences and movements when there is no need for them.

Yes, it's going well

Are you someone who holds a grudge or can you let things go easily?

All going well.

would you give up your partner for a younger model if you were given the choice ?

RMAOK wrote: »
    Yes, it's going well

Are you someone who holds a grudge or can you let things go easily?

let things go, but I dont forget

All going well.

would you give up your partner for a younger model if you were given the choice ?
    I don't have a partner but have never done so and I hope I wouldn't do that just on age grounds.

Do you believe that monogamy is worthwhile ?

I don't have a partner but have never done so and I hope I wouldn't do that just on age grounds.

Do you believe that monogamy is worthwhile ?

I do but it is a personal choice and not for everyone.

Do you have a baby?

I do but it is a personal choice and not for everyone.

Do you have a baby?

I do. I haven't slept since early in 2018.

Have you ever bet on a horse?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Very rarely and maybe a fiver.

Do you go to the races?

To thine own self be true

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement