Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planet Health fitness

• 22-02-2019 11:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭

Anyone a member at Planet health fitness? Looking to see how is their gym and if it's packed during evening time please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭galwayllm

It can be very very busy indeed! But if you're patient you'll get to a bench or machine. There is also a weights room upstairs. It's well kitted out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Thanks.

Is it packed on the weekends too? And what about cardio machines?
    galwayllm wrote: »
    It can be very very busy indeed! But if you're patient you'll get to a bench or machine. There is also a weights room upstairs. It's well kitted out.

I go during the day on Saturday and it's always ok, Sunday's no issue at all. It's quieter then the weekdays IMO.

Np for the cardio machines, only small issue I have is they don't have many exercise bikes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Grand. Will join them and give it a try. Hope after 8 pm it's quiet.

Thanks

Grand. Will join them and give it a try. Hope after 8 pm it's quiet.

Thanks

Oh I wouldn't say quit as such, it does be busy, bit they have lots of cardio equipment which Is busy but I never seen anyone waiting for them.

Good luck with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement