Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in Eir alive

• 23-02-2019 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Looking to move house broadband to eir but I am not sure about it now cause I cannot contact eir cause I want to cancel mobile broadband. Anyone out their

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭Nutser

Don't do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tmpadraig

I have never experienced customer service so bad

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

Stay away! I can't wait until my contract ends with them, my broadband has been down for a week now. The customer service is an absolute joke (and not a funny joke either).

If you phone them, prepare to spend an hour on hold, then get no assistance whatsoever. They are gangsters. Don't do it op. Seriously, you will regret it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭listermint

It's half eleven at night.

Ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

listermint wrote: »
    It's half eleven at night.

Ffs

I'm on night shift, on my break now... ;)

Op, click on the Eir Forum, look at the thread titles. If that's not enough to put you off... well... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭foxatron

Unless you like spending up to 45mins on hold to get through to their customer service dont bother. Appalling wait time with this company. Was the reason i left them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Up to 45 minutes? You got lucky if you only spent up to 45 minutes waiting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Tmpadraig wrote: »
    Looking to move house broadband to eir but I am not sure about it now cause I cannot contact eir cause I want to cancel mobile broadband. Anyone out their
    Hi Tmpadraig

You can sign up to eir online by clicking here.  When you order online you can see what eir products you can choose from and build the bundle that suits your needs best.

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement