Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

birthday cake oreos

Options
  • 23-02-2019 3:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

has anyone around dublin ever seen “birthday cake” or “birthday party” oreos? i’ve been dying for some for years now ever since i seen them online and recently came across a single packet of “birthday party” oreos in a random newsagents on Eden Quay in the city centre. they were different though, oppose to the “birthday cake” oreos i’d had seen online for many years but bought them as i was curious to finally see something like this in a irish shop. it was quite odd though as that single packet of “birthday party oreos” was the only one of its kind there, surrounded by many other packets of original oreos, leading me to believe it was a misplace or a shipping error, but that newsagents didn’t sell any other flavored oreos. after eating, they’re absolutely delicious and i’m now craving more, if anyone’s seen any “birthday” oreos around dublin please let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

They show on tesco

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=290710747

very expensive. I saw them someplace but cannot remember where, possibly dealz. I would also try other 2euro type shops which often have limited edition stuff.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Fallon and Byrne would probably be a good bet for something like that. The one in the Swan Centre in Rathmines has a section of American food.

Advertisement