Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advise on property around 200k in dublin

Options
  • 23-02-2019 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

I live in blackrock for few years now but with the increasing rents i have decided to buy a property in dublin instead. However, i see huge gap in pricing when it comes to buying house/apartment in north and south dublin.

My budget is around 200K and i have options only to go to north. I've seen few houses around finglas (Valeview drive, Mellowes Park, Gortmore road, Cappagh green), sanrty (Geraldstown woods), Crumlin (Ruthland avenue, )etc.

I would really appreciate if you could let me know about the places mentioned above and any other areas that i should look into to buy in dublin.
    Thank you so much.
    regards,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭MSVforever

nakuloven wrote: »
    Hi All,

I live in blackrock for few years now but with the increasing rents i have decided to buy a property in dublin instead. However, i see huge gap in pricing when it comes to buying house/apartment in north and south dublin.

My budget is around 200K and i have options only o go to north. I've seen few houes around finglas (Valeview drive, Mellowes Park, Gortmore road, Cappagh green), sanrty (Geraldstown woods), Crumlin (Ruthland avenue, )etc.

I would really appreciate if you could let me know about the places mentioned above and any other areas that i should look into to buy in dublin.
    Thank you so much.
    regards,

Generally properties under 200k in Dublin will need serious amount of cash injected or are in run down estates. If you can save more and increase your budget to 250k you will find something in habitable condition in a decent enough area.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,504 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

You should get a one bed apartment for 200 k in the likes of Beaumont or santry in Dublin 9, Beaumont is probably quieter

You won't get a house for 200 k in a good location anywhere in Dublin, I'd consider an apartment in tallaght as well, plenty of nice areas like belgard but maybe tallaght is too far out

• Registered Users Posts: 4 nakuloven

Hi All,
    i've found one property at LARCH HILL, SANTRY, DUBLIN 9. does anyone know about this location? Hows the place and it it worth to buy apartment here? Any feedbacks would be highly appreciated.

Advertisement