Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would be a terrible gig for you to attend?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Or ‘threads you don’t like’, perhaps?

Suggestion of the day ……

Up to the top of the class with yaa !! :D:D

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

Ash. Saw them as part of a festival line-up years and they were awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

If I never see Imelda May in concert again, it will be too soon. :mad:
    Was brought as a birthday present at Christmas a couple of years ago....she has a great voice but the talking between songs was just excruciating......we should be doing this, we should be thinking that.... I felt like shouting "Just feccing sing!" The best part was Finbar Fury guesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I attended my worst nightmare, Top of the Pops awards in Manchester, 2001, my then partner got 2 tickets and as i was the only driver i was tasked in taking our daughter to the gig.

Live performances by Kylie, J-lo, Westlife, Mariah Carey, Tom Jones with Wycleff.

Kid was delighted, i was devastated, i was just looking forward to Paul McCartney closing the show with a beatles medley, then George Harrison had to go and bastarding die a few days before so Macca pulled out and Travis took his place

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

Justin Bieber hasn't had any army of fans since about 2014. He's not even that relevant anymore. He's just another singer. He's got a great voice, I wouldn't go to a post 2014 concert of his though. His 2012 album was good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭eoinzy2000

any irish musician(s), and that includes U2.
    any rap artist, and i use the word loosely.

You're funny. Some brilliant Irish music about. Buy you need a sense of humour and like a bit of craic.

https://youtu.be/fPGbNBgS3B0

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

A Gavin James gig. I'd rather eat ****e than have to suffer that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Any modern "pop/xfactor manufactured bile/chart/played on commercial radio 10 times a day" gig, pop music died on December 31st 1989.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Pretty much any Rap gig. I like a lot of rap music buy it's a very rough crowd and those "Hype Men" do my tits in. You go to listen to the artist not his talentless mate that just got a hanger-on job.

Advertisement