Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult gamer looking for Irish gaming community

Options
  • 24-02-2019 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all new to boards, so if this ends up in the wrong place I'm sorry.

I play The Division, Anthem and Destiny 2. Have The Division 2 pre-ordered, I enjoyed the first game (1.8.3) and thought the Beta showed a lot of promise.

I'm looking for an Irish gaming community for Xbox as I find it difficult to find regular people to play with. Mostly end up plaguing with people from US and then timezones become an issue.

Any links to places to find other Irish gamers would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Lash your gamer tag in here, and join the "Boards Xbox Group" on Xbox. You can use looking for group on there to help find other Irish gamers then.

Advertisement