Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Payperview

• 24-02-2019 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Is there a hotel in Dublin that will show ppv like WrestleMania

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

This is the thread for you I'd say. I've been to a few of their PPV nights. They're good value and very lively. Bang in the middle of Dublin City too.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭madnessnmayhem

I'm talking about booking a hotel room does any provided ppv tv

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭dusty bin

I'm talking about booking a hotel room does any provided ppv tv

Book into any hotel room, anywhere in the country, on that night. Download the wwe network on to your phone, tablet, laptop (which ever suits). (you might get it for free, might cost you 11.99)

connect selected device above into the back of your hotel room tv.

you are now watching Becky lynch lift the raw womens title at 4.30 in a hotel room in dublin.

easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

dusty bin wrote: »
    Book into any hotel room, anywhere in the country, on that night. Download the wwe network on to your phone, tablet, laptop (which ever suits). (you might get it for free, might cost you 11.99)

connect selected device above into the back of your hotel room tv.

you are now watching Becky lynch lift the raw womens title at 5.30 in a hotel room in dublin.

easy.

Fixed that for you:pac:

Advertisement