Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulbs in Light Fitting not switching on

Options
  • 24-02-2019 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

Looking for some advice. I have two light fittings in the kitchen. I went to switch them on and neither came on so checked trip switch and switched it back up. Then went back to kitchen and the chandelier over table came on but the other light fitting which has 4 bulbs wouldn't come on. I can't test the bulbs anywhere else in the house as this is the only fitting that takes these type of bulbs (unsure of name). Both light fittings are switched on by two dimmers. The dimmer in this fitting stopped working a long time ago but the lights always came on. I'm going to get one replacement bulb tomorrow and put that in to see if somehow all 4 went for some reason unknown to me. Any ideas what could be the problem here? Thanks.

Advertisement