Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another bad crash in hartstown

• 25-02-2019 9:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,819 ✭✭✭

Just heard it now. Road is closed and buses are being diverted via Blakestown Road.

Hoping there's no serious injuries or worse from this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Blanchguy

Fire brigade, gardaí and ambulance at scene, it's at the entrance to the Meadows estates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

I didn't see that one, but I did notice another car knocked part of the wall down at the roundabout for Rusheeney.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Phil.x

There was a crash last week at the steps of hansfield station, it took 2 wooden posts and the metal handrail out. Wouldn't be surprised if it was joyriders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Polar101

They were loading one of the cars involved (on Hartstown road) on a tow truck, and the car was badly smashed on its side. Hopefully no-one was badly hurt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

dickwod1 wrote: »
    I didn't see that one, but I did notice another car knocked part of the wall down at the roundabout for Rusheeney.

That's like that a couple of weeks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement