Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Message cannot be displayed 353863830381

Options
  • 25-02-2019 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I had an iphone and recently bought a basic Nokia 105 phone as I don't want to have the internet on my phone. I turned off iMessage and had some initial issues with people sending me blue messages which weren't coming through (when I put my sim back across after a month, I got these to the iPhone) - but also when someone sends me a message e.g. a picture message, instead of getting a message I receive a text from 353863830381 saying Message cannot be displayed - so I don't know who has sent me a message and that message doesn't end up showing up if I swap my sim over to my iphone. The sender doesn't know that I haven't been able to read or see who the message was from.

So, i'd like to continue with no smart phone, but this is a little annoying in that i'm not able to see who is contacting me, so therefore am ignoring some people without knowing who!

Has anyone had this problem?
    Does anyone know if there's a different dumb phone that this might not happen on?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement