Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled Broadband but still paying!

Options
  • 25-02-2019 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Hi
    I cancelled my contract last year and looking through my satatements this morning, I'm still paying!
    Was on live chat and after two transfers I was told to ring loyalty team, I did this last year when I cancelled and sent a letter of notice.

First of all, cancel my contract now

Secondly, please issue a refund from the date I cancelled

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

ironkiwi wrote: »
    Hi
    I cancelled my contract last year and looking through my satatements this morning, I'm still paying!
    Was on live chat and after two transfers I was told to ring loyalty team, I did this last year when I cancelled and sent a letter of notice.

First of all, cancel my contract now

Secondly, please issue a refund from the date I cancelled
    Hi ironkiwi

Can you pm me your old account information and I will look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Cancel your DD asap!

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ironkiwi

BronsonTB wrote: »
    Cancel your DD asap!
    Yes going to cancel DD today. Reply from the rep here is to ring the loyalty team to cancel. Ahhh I already cancelled last year!!

Word of warning for anyone thinking of switching to eir, do yourself a favour and stay well clear! 

No doubt I will spend all evening now trying to get through to them for a refund of my money.

I will also lodge a complaint to Comreg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

ironkiwi wrote: »
    BronsonTB wrote: »
    Cancel your DD asap!
    Yes going to cancel DD today. Reply from the rep here is to ring the loyalty team to cancel. Ahhh I already cancelled last year!!

Word of warning for anyone thinking of switching to eir, do yourself a favour and stay well clear! 

No doubt I will spend all evening now trying to get through to them for a refund of my money.

I will also lodge a complaint to Comreg.
    Hi ironkiwi

I have sent you a pm

Thanks

Linzi

Advertisement